Just in time for Christmas in July, introducing the Tidings of Christmas Card Class. Can’t wait for the new Holiday catalog to launch? Learn how to make diy handmade Christmas cards with just a handful of supplies available in the 2021 Stampin Up Annual Catalog. With multiple layers and decorative elements, your friends and family will never guess how quick and easy these 12 unique cards were to create.
The Ultimate Package includes:
- Full sheets of all cardstock needed to make 12 cards
- 1 sheet of each Tidings of Christmas Designers Series Paper needed to make all 12 cards
- All of the die cut elements already cut for you.
- All of the bling and embellishments to make the cards as designed.
- And, as an added bonus, includes full-color printed copies of the Cutting Guide and Assembly Instructions.
The card class is shipped in a padded Priority Mail envelope to addresses within the United States.
At just $40, this is a great investment in your holiday crafting. That’s less than $3.50 per card to make 12 unique, handmade Christmas cards sure to delight your family and friends.